Whether it’s a dress, a laptop, or sneakers, Svuum is delivering exclusively ecommerce purchases to consumers with express delivery services, focusing on an insanely quality CX. Our Sales teams are on the frontline introducing e-retailers to Svuum and partnering with e-shops to grow our businesses together.
About the Role
As Area Success Manager you will oversee sales revenue generation, profit and/or expense and develop sales plans and budgets for achieving sales goals within a defined geographic region. You will also partner with other sales leaders to communicate sales problems, geographical business observations, customer feedback, etc.
You should thrive in an “all hands on deck” environment, love solving problems, thrive in a startup culture, and above all be passionate about our goal to provide happy deliveries along the city.
What You’ll Do
• Drive our business performance in Athens
• Identify and initiate new partnership opportunities with top e-retailers
• Tackle or escalate complex support issues for timely resolution for our current and future partners
• Champion deep relationships with top retail partners, identifying and acting on opportunities to grow their delivery business
• Seek for and achieve ecommerce industry deep understanding
• Act as an ambassador of Svuum mission, brand, and product
What you will need:
• 3-5 yrs professional experience in Account Management or Relationship Management
• Passionate about working with top e-retailers and build a business together
• Ability to take ownership and proactively drive performance
• Problem solving skills: when you see a problem, you work hard and think out of the box until you fix it
• E-commerce literate
• Capable to run analysis and/or understand data and transform it into relevant insights
• Extraordinary listening, communication and organisational skills
• Effective at operating under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
• Fluent in English
• Driving licence
Svuum is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.